Thursday, August 23, 2007

Suma Wrestling Baby Amazons!

The babies are already so strong! The youngest one is just as strong as the oldest one, which always amazes me! I took this video clip this a.m. and you can see how they use each other for their calesthentic exercises! They are hardly what you could call cute at this stage! I have always thought they look like little aliens at this stage, but in this case, I think they look like little alien suma wrestlers! Some have commented that they looked cold and were huddling together to keep warm. This was taken in a room that was very warm, and the babies were not cold. I am sure that they do like to huddle together to preserve warmth, or for security, but in this clip they were exercising!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEJUSLBm0wU

No comments: