Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby Listens carefully

I should have labeled the pictures immediately. Now I don't remember which baby is which. You can see Java and Kiwi in the background. They always paid close attention when I worked with the babies. They never seemed jealous, just helpful! Java always had comments and helpful suggestions. When I reach to pick up a baby, he tells them to "Step up!" He praises them when they do what I want! He tells them to come to me with his cute "Come here!" When I give them something to eat, he says, "There you go!" When the baby's were just learning to fly, he said "oh oh!" when they landed badly. One day when #3 was heading straight for the wall, Java could see that the baby was going to crash, just before he hit the wall, Java cried out, "Oh no! Oh no!" I call Java my assistant and my commentator. It seems that it is his job to make comments on everything that happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful birds,those BFA,loved the video.You doing wonderful work with those bird.
Great site.
Jeri