Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lot's more color today











Today saw new changes! All of the birds are showing more color, but #2 showed the beginning of some very bright red and yellow on the front of his wings. I don't think I've ever seen so much red on a baby this age! #1 has a lot more green showing on his pin feathers today and notice the beginnings of some tail feathers!! The green tips coming out of his pin feathers look like little paint brushes dipped in emerald green!


I loved the picture of all three babies looking at the Marguerittaville sign. They definitely are alert and love bright colors! One can kind of imagine they are planning where they will go when they are ready to fly! I do believe that early stimulation of their minds helps them to develop more intelligence. I never would have thought that I would apply my background in early child development and speech therapy to the upbringing of baby parrots, but it really has helped!

No comments: